Solid Wood Doors, Pivot Door Or Shaker Door
Unique, on-trend designs tailored to your needs and budget.
Only the best quality materials are used. No synthetics!
Quality takes time but we deliver on the date we set with you.
SOLID WOOD DOORS, PIVOT DOOR OR SHAKER DOOR
Solid wood doors are a thing of beauty and enhance any home, definitely adding value to your property.
And not forgetting the security that a timber door offers. The first impression is a lasting impression, so browse the range of finishes and designs that we can offer.
Or simply send us a picture of the front door you would like. Maybe a pivot door? Or a wooden door with stained glass windows? Perhaps a shaker door? Or a good old panel door? Even mahogany double doors.
TOTALLY UNIQUE SOLID WOOD DOORS – BESPOKE
Nothing is off the shelf at Woodfurn, everything is made to order to your specific design.
So, should you need more than the average general height, we can do this – up to 2800mm and more.
We have grown into a reputable custom made timber door company in Gauteng, firstly due to the craftsmanship and quality of our products, but also to the expertise and input of Gareth Snyman, the owner of the company.
We only build timber doors, not hollow core.
BENEFITS OF SOLID WOOD
- Robust in nature, wood doors will withstand the tests of time and maintain their quality all the while.
- They provide excellent acoustic and thermal insulation.
- The longevity increases the value of your home, maintaining future resale value.
- A solid wood door is strong and secure, a great option for external use.
- Internal doors come in a number of styles, from rustic to shaker, to barn, to six or eight panel.
- How about custom mahogany double doors – they are really on-trend.
Get in touch for a quote or more information on solid wood doors and what we offer. Our factory is open and operating as usual.
For more ideas, click on this link but don’t forget to lead us to the correct page, Houzz.
Our expert design team will chat to you via Skype or Zoom. Giving you advice and guiding you.
agree on design
Once you've agreed to a design we'll set a date of delivery. We do request deposit at this stage.
Our team of experts will design your custom furniture based on what we've agreed upon.
We always complete our jobs on time. We then request final payment before/on delivery.